L E O is an acronym for Leadership, Experience and Opportunity.
- to foster a desire to become leaders in one's community
- to build respect for others and self through positive actions
- to provide experience in working with others to achieve a common goal
- to serve the school and community
- to emphasize the importance of home and family and its impact on society as a whole'
- to prepare students for useful and meaning citizenship.
Lower and Upper Six students.
Wednesday: 10.15 -10.35 am
2020 Leadership Committee
- Vice President:
- Patron: Mr. K. Mukono